Protection, Implementation and Supervision Bureaus, Project Bureaus and Education Projects, which were published in the official gazette dated June 11, 2005, which were prepared on the basis of Articles 10-11 and 57 of the Law on the Protection of Cultural and Natural Assets No. 2863 issued by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism for the purpose of protecting and preserving the historical texture, It is aimed to speed up the processes of protection, maintenance and repair of KUDEB, which is connected to the Municipality, Municipality, Urban Development and Provincial Directorate, which is governed by the Regulation on the Establishment, Permission, Working Procedures and Principles of the Units.
Duties of KUDEB
To review the preliminary amendments and repairs to be carried out in the immovable cultural and natural property and to issue the preliminary repair permit certificate stating the conditions for the repair to be carried out.
Immovable cultural and natural assets, their protection areas and conservation areas, renovations and repairs; To be carried out in accordance with the original form and material, and to issue a certificate of appropriateness of repair to those eligible.
In case repair is started within the scope of renovations and repairs, if it is determined that basic repair is necessary, stop repair and send it to the regional directorate of protection.
Permit and supervise modification and repair of unregistered immovable properties in the adjacent parcels adjacent to the immovable cultural and natural property parcels and in the protected areas and in accordance with the legal regulations in force, taking into account the zoning plan conditions for conservation purposes.
Supervise the implementation of conservation-related development plans, as deemed appropriate by conservation district boards, under the provisions of the plan.
To supervise the applications related to the surveillance, restitution and restoration projects approved by the conservation zone committees and to issue the permission certificate for applications completed in accordance with the project.
In the immovable cultural and natural assets and their protection areas, the principle decisions of the establishment of the high protection council, the construction of the contrary to the decisions of the protection zone board and unlicensed, To carry out the necessary procedures according to the development legislation about the constructions which are constructed in contradiction to the sit conditions in the sites, to stop the application and to transmit the documents to the protection regional board directorate.
In case of detection of applications that are contrary to the Law on Protection of Cultural and Natural Property No 2863 dated 23/07/1983 and the Law on Reconstruction No 3194 dated 03/05/1985, the relevant authority shall notify the relevant administration. Providing life and property security in case of societal cultural assets To make the necessary procedures for the situation and to forward it to the regional directorate of protection.
KUDEB’s Work Order
In applications requiring modifications and repairs to registered immovable cultural properties, the person or organization that will implement the application will provide the following documents with an application to the KUDEB;
- The document on possession of the building,
- Make photos of the current situation. These photographs should show in detail the parts that need special repair and modification
- A report containing explanatory information on the application to be taken by the applicant.
Give the application to the KUDEB. After the inspection, the state before the amendment and repair is determined by document such as photograph, and a permit document is issued stating the conditions for the application to be made.
2) This application is reviewed by at least two specialists of KUDEB. It is necessary for one of these specialists to be an architect
3) As a result of the inspection, KUDEB experts will determine the status of documents such as photographs and reports and submit them to the applicant by issuing "repair preliminary permit". What are the interventions to do "Maintenance and Simple Repair?" It is necessary to comply with the criteria defined in
4) The application will be initiated by the concerned person after the preliminary permission document has been issued. KUDEB experts will monitor this practice and check whether the interventions in the preliminary permit document have been made.
5) After completing the amendment and repair application, the applicant will notify the KUDEB that the application has been completed. The applications will be reviewed by KUDEB specialists and a "repair conformity certificate" will be issued if they are completed in accordance with the items in the preliminary permit document.
6) If it is determined that basic repair is required in the applications started within the scope of amendment and repair, the application shall be stopped and the protection zone board shall be notified with the related documents.
7) Permissions for renovations and repairs are valid for one year. If the application is not made within this period, the person or organization has to apply again to KUDEB.
8) KUDEB receives scientific opinion from the conservation zone committee before permitting renovations and repairs of the registered group I buildings. I. group constructions are "buildings that meet the religious, social, economic and cultural common needs of the society, reflect the architectural and artistic understanding of the period they are made, and must be protected by their symbolic moment, monumental, impression values" according to the principle decision of the Supreme Council for the Supervision of Cultural and Natural Assets. . These constructions are also called "monumental structures". Mosque, inn, bath, church, fortification walls, etc. Large program structures used by the whole society enter this group. II. Group constructions include traditional dwellings.
9) There is not only immovable cultural property on an area. In addition to these structures, although KUDEBs are not a registered cultural property; The immovable cultural property has to deal with the repairs and alterations to the parcels adjacent to the parcel, the protected areas of the registered cultural assets, the buildings located in the protected areas and in accordance with the applicable legislation. In this case, the process followed by the registered structures will also be followed for these structures.
Related to Conformity to the Approved Survey-Restoration Projects by Regional Conservation Boards
These practices are determined by KUDEB if there are practices contrary to the surveillance, restitution and restoration projects approved by the conservation district boards. KUDEB is notified of these contradictory practices by documenting them with reports and photographs and then notifying the regional directorate of conservation. The KUDEB will stop the repairs until the decision of the protection zone committee is reached.
Concerning the Implementation of Conservation Development Plans
In case the implementation of the protection plans for protection purposes which are deemed appropriate by the conservation regional councils within the framework of the provisions of the plan, the practices contrary to the provisions of the plan are determined; The application is stopped by KUDEB, the application is stopped, a report is prepared and a copy of the photo and protection zoning plan is added, where necessary, a report is prepared and sent to the regional directorate of the conservation zone committee.
Rules of Registered Immovable Cultural Assets Which is exposed to earthquake
Implementations related to structures subject to depreciation from immovable cultural assets shall be carried out taking into consideration the principles of the Supreme Board of Protection and other relevant legislative provisions.
WHICH DISTANCE CAN PERMIT MAINTENANCE-REPAIR?
Aiming to maintain the lives of the constructions;
- joint, inner and outer plaster,
- paint, whitewash,
- gutter, creek,
- joinery, upholstery,
- ceiling coverings that are not featured in terms of art history,
- electrical and sanitary installation repairs,
- roof repair and tile transfer,
- interventions that do not affect the carrier element.
BUILDING INTERVENTIONS FORMAT
1. MAINTENANCE: Only interventions that do not require modification in design, material, structural objects and architecture, aiming to sustain life. As can be seen, maintenance involves a number of applications that can be achieved with local amenities, requiring minimal intervention.
2. BASIC REPAIR: It is a type of intervention that allows the destroyed or missing parts of the structure to be replaced with the same material and shape.
3. CENTRAL REPAIR: It is an application based on surveillance-restitution restoration projects which require serious measures in the construction.
INTERFERENCE IN CASE OF MAINTENANCE
The following interventions can be made when it is considered that the problems of building simple interventions can be solved instead of the replacement of any building material or element that does not require any comprehensive intervention;
1. Measures to ensure that the building does not get damp,
2. Renovation of bouquets and whitewashes,
3. Reinforcing elements such as doors and windows that have lost their qualities.
INTERFERENCES NOT INCLUDED IN THE CARE CENTER
1. From the architectural features of the cultural entity, no new elements (such as walls, windows or doors) will be added to the plan layout and facades that will not be altered, or such architectural elements present in the building will not be removed.
2. The original materials used (wood, mud brick, stone, etc.) will not be changed.
3. No modifications will be made to the carrier elements (dikes, beams, etc.) of the structure.
4. Doors, windows, cabinets, fringes, Architectural elements will not be changed.
INTERFERENCE IN THE SCOPE OF SIMPLE REPAIR
1. Corrupted parts of the cubicles can be replaced using the same material and technique.
2. The quality of the doors, windows, upholstery, ceilings and roofs and the parts that have lost their carrying power can be renewed by using the same size and shape of wood.
3. The interior and exterior plaster and broken parts of the whitewash can be renewed using the same color and materials.
4. Sanitary installation and electrical installation can be changed using contemporary equipment.
INTERFERENCES NOT INCLUDED IN THE SCOPE OF SIMPLE REPAIR
1. No change will be made in plan layout and facades of the building. Elements such as any new wall, window or door will not be added or removed.
2.The original materials used (wood, mud brick, stone, etc.) will not be changed.
Art Historian Betül ÇALIŞKAN, Archeologist Hüseyin KAYA, Civil Engineer Pınar ÖZKUL and Architect Fevziye KÖKDİL were appointed to the Directorate of Protection of Cultural and Natural Assets of Adana Province on 27.06.2011 by the City Planner Pelin Gönen assigned to the Protection, Application and Supervision Bureau (KUDEB) established within the Tarsus Municipality. Started their internships and they started to practice their 3 month internships as of 30.09.2011.
Tarsus KUDEB is affiliated to the Directorate of Construction and Urban Planning and is in charge of Fevziye KÖKDİL.
Services offered to citizens by Kudeb
You are required to apply to KUDEB for "Simple Repairs" which is required to be carried out in immovable cultural and natural assets, buildings in neighboring areas and unregistered immovables in Conservation and Preservation Areas.
•Documents required in the application;
- Giving opinions to the historical monuments for settlement documents,
- Simple repairs, (Registered 2nd group structures and unregistered structures in urban area)
- Complaint - information request,
- On-the-spot inspection on complaints,
- Documents requiring correspondence with the establishment The necessary procedures to ensure the safety of life and property of proprietary structures in the case of Mail-i inhidam (building with danger of collapse).
- Current Photographs,
- Group Decision.
Permits for renovations and repairs are valid for 1 year.
- Demands are examined by two architects.
- Pre-repair status is determined by document such as photograph and "Preliminary Repair Permit" is issued to those who are eligible.
- When repairs are completed in line with the permission given, they are examined on site and a "Repair Compliance Certificate" is issued.